- How much does the bar weigh?
- Is the unit all one piece?
- How does the Ali Arc protection bar mount to the vehicle?
- Does it interfere with opening the hood?
- Is an aluminum bar strong enough to protect my truck?
- Why do you use aluminum?
- How can an aluminum bar work so well?
- What about quality control?
- Is the bar repairable?
- Does the bar come with a warranty?
- What do I do to maintain the bars original shine?
- Will you do any customization to suit my needs?
- What about towing?
- What is the delivery time of the product?
- Why cant I enlarge the photos?
How does the Ali Arc protection Bar mount to the vehicle?
Once the original bumper is removed, the steel tow section is mounted to the vehicle chassis using the original bumper bolts; the bumper bar fastens to the steel tow section.
Is an aluminum bar strong enough to protect from wildlife collisions?
The Ali Arc truck bars and bumpers are exceptionally strong and yes it will protect your vehicle. While strength provides rigidity, our product's effectiveness is achieved by engineering the proper absorption and disbursement of energy.
Why do you use aluminum?
Aluminum is an ideal metal for this application. It allows us to build a strong product and keep the weight to a minimum. Aluminum is also elastic, which means that under extreme strain, such as striking an animal at high speed, it tends to absorb the shock and bend as opposed to break . The result is a crush zone in front of your truck, protecting the vital engine components housed inches away.
1. The design provides maximum rigidity and disbursement of energy to the strongest points of the bar and vehicle chassis.
2. The aluminum is of the best quality, extruded of the highest tensile solely for our purposes.
3. Our tradesmen are trained to be craftsmen of the highest standard.
What do I do to maintain the bars original shine?
There is wide range of metal polishes stocked by automotive supply and department stores, that when used will assist to restore the bar to its original shine. Avoiding acid washes also helps.
Will you do any customization to suit my needs?
Certainly, however we caution any alteration, which might compromise the overall effectiveness of the product. We routinely add light brackets and light cutouts.
- PIONEERING THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET IN COLLISION PROTECTION BUMPERS TM
- THE LARGEST DEALER NETWORK IN NORTH AMERICA
- THE MOST COMPREHENSIBLE PRODUCT RANGE AVAILABLE
- EDI CAPABLE
- ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED
- PROUDLY OFFERING OUR UNIQUE PROTECTION UP FRONT® PRODUCT MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION SERVICES